Business Developer (German)
Location: The Netherlands/ Germany (in consultation)
Number of hours: 32-40 hours per week
Language: Dutch and German
At KarTent we always work on creative and innovative solutions, albeit made of cardboard. Because we are growing fast and want to scale up in Germany, we are looking for a German-speaking colleague who wants to help us with that. Is this you? Then read on!
As a colleague, you will be given a lot of responsibility, with your work aimed at identifying trends and developments in the German market, looking for possible collaborations, translating texts and speaking to our current and new German customers.
You like to do this:
- Putting KarTent on the map in Germany
- Working together with our Dutch marketing team to add the German touch
- Develop a marketing plan for the German market
- Develop sales strategy
- Translate and/or check texts
This is what we expect from you:
- A good feeling for the German language
- You know how to translate our message into a strategy to roll out in Germany
- You are punctual and like consistency
- That you understand German humour
What you can expect from us:
- A big pile of cardboard
- Flexible working hours
- A delicious lunch
- A nice salary (€2500 - €4500 per month based on 40 hours)
- Friday afternoon drinks
Mail us at [email protected] with your resume and portfolio. Hopefully we'll see you soon!